Southmont Elementary Update
SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED UNTIL MAY 15, 2020.
1. Monday, March 30-Work packet pick-up and drop-off
Parents drive through car rider line any time between 7:30am and 3:30pm to drop off completed work packets and pick up new work packets.
*Please be sure to write your child’s name and teacher’s name on the original work packet envelope, or the front page of the packet if you are not returning the work in the original envelope.
2. If your child needs assistance with assignments, please email or DOJO the teacher. Teachers are available during normal work hours (8:00am-3:30 pm) each weekday.
3. Report cards will be mailed on Friday, April 3. Grades for Quarter 3 ended March 13, 2020.
4. Make sure you are connected to DOJO so you are aware of ALL learning opportunities for your child(ren). Teachers are sharing a lot of resources for students.
5. Next week, March 30-April 3 will be Virtual Spirt Week. Fun tasks for each day will be posted later this week.
6. Spring Break is Friday, April 10 through Friday, April 17. There will be no assignments for students during Spring Break, and there will be no meal delivery for the duration of Spring Break. Meal delivery will resume on Monday, April 20.
Thank you families for everything you are doing to ensure your child continues to learn! We appreciate your positivity and support as we navigate this ever-changing situation!